2011/08/18

31. Welcome Home 8/18


8/18/11

Welcome Home


In the journey of life

Unexpected and

Undesired incidents

Are inevitable.


I’d like to share mine

My mysterious journeys

And the stories of what

I’ve experienced.


I’d like to release these memories

Slowly over time

Perhaps as clues to

Knowing what it means to live.


From this moment, I’ll be searching

For the guide left behind in the past.


8/4 - 8/17

This is the start of that journey through time and space.


By the way,


When I came back to Ouchi=(home) and I saw that letter on the table

It may have been the happiest moment of my journey.


Confirming my existence in this place

Was perhaps the true meaning of my trip,

Reminding me again of the people who wait

For me, the ones that give me meaning.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿